Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stifled of St Kilda

There are two blog entries which I'm working on at the moment. One was supposed to be a stop gap post, while I worked on the main post. Because of yet more gremlins in the html, I can't even upload the stop gap post. Therefore you'll just have to make do with this photo of me, Dan Morton, with my colleague, Dan Morton, from my work leaving drinks on Friday night. My friend Nathan Auerbach once looked at my email address and asked if I ever met up at parties with the other 79 Dan Mortons. Now I can answer 'sort of'.

It's been the biggest weekend of the year in Victoria - the Aussie rules football grand final - so I've had plenty to drink mixed in a strange cocktail with lots of exercise and blistering idyllic sunshine. Great stuff.

I'll be in touch soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's much more attractive

Anonymous said...

It's like Dave Gorman on a much smaller level...

Anonymous said...

Dan Morton looks like Andy Samberg, a comedian on Saturday Night Live! (http://www.saturday-night-live.com/images/castbios/andysamberg.jpg)

Dan said...

I'll drop him an email Jen. In the meantime, I STILL can't sort out this damn html.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan, Thanks for your text message! Have found a way of watching Auzzie episopes of Neighbours on youtube, so I can travel through time (sort of).