Friday, June 09, 2006

Hangin' with Mr. Morton


Hello again!

First of all, I should apologise for the blog being inaccessible for a short time. There was loads of crap which had got into the html code (yes, the html code, Steve), and whilst I was in Ban Pa Do Tha internet access wasn't easy to come by. Everything is tickety-boo again now, though.

I am back in Bangkok now. Whilst I write about the last two weeks of my trip that I spent teaching in Pa Do Tha, please have a look at these pretty pictures of yours truly. I am keenly aware that I need another haircut.




















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come my son has aged so much in two weeks Dan and why is he smoking a pipe??

James said...

Booze.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was wondering why your Cambodia post had frozen all the computers I tried to comment on your entry from (I'd wanted to say how ill the post had made me feel, like when I'd visited Dachau in Germany, and had to leave the museum and sit in the bus for hours waiting for my classmates to come back. Moving stuff). Glad the HTML's being taken care of. Straight up.

Dan said...

Glad to see my loyal readers have returned!

Jen - Yes, I wondered if visiting Dachau or Auchwitz would be a similar experience.

Lyn - the rouge in photograph smeared your son in chicken fat. I'm not joking.

Dan said...

I meant rogue, not rouge.

Anonymous said...

The swine! He wasn't basting him to make him oven ready was he??